Security, Privacy and Refund Policy
Prince-Parker believes protecting your information is one of our most important responsibilities. We understand the value of your information and protect it the same way we protect our own information. We employ a multi-faceted approach to securing your information. These transactions are subject to the following security measures.
• State of the art hosting provides authorized only access to the servers where your information is hosted, including:
- Hosting site that requires five levels of security to ensure only the right people have access to your information.
- Firewalls that block unauthorized access by individuals or networks or our servers.
- Computer anti-virus protection detects and prevents viruses from our servers.
• Secure transmissions ensure your information remains confidential. Encryption technology provided by is used to transmit information between parties. This protects data in the following ways:
- Authentication ensures that the right people and their computers are communicating.
- Encryption scrambles data in transit so it cannot be read by any unauthorized party.
- Data integrity verifies the information sent is not changed during the transfer process.
• Refund Policy – Refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refund information.
Prince-Parker may be attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
North Carolina Department of Insurance #101813